Instead of Christmas Eve, here we call it Helige Abend (Holy Night). I really like that decision. Someone should work on calling Christmas Eve something cooler in the States, I'll collect any suggestions.
Last night I had a nice Christmasy evening with Astrid. She cooked us dinner again and she so awesome! Her family is by far the most generous family that I have ever met.
Now, I am off to do some last minute (I mean last minute) Christmas shopping. (Actually, I'm just off to the grocery store to stock up before all of the stores close for the holidays...but that is technically 'Christmas Shopping')
Wishing everyone an amazing Helige Abend!
Friday, December 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe we should call Christmas Eve the real labor day. Seriously, do you think being in labor with Jesus was a walk in the park? I bet birthing the savior must have pretty hard considering the little halo he had... haha
Post a Comment